Ten International Excellence Undergraduate scholarships worth £2,000 per annum is open to qualified international undergraduate students.
The award is offered by the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences, University in Manchester.
These scholarships will be renewed for each year of full-time study at the university, up to a maximum of four years, and will be subject to students’ sustained academic performance.
The University of Manchester is a public research university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences at The University of Manchester.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships of £2,000 per annum will be awarded.
Number of Scholarships: Ten scholarships are available.
International Excellence Scholarships scholarship can be taken in the UK.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- This scheme applies to any undergraduate degree program within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences at The University of Manchester.
- Each scholarship will be awarded on the basis of a student demonstrating high performance in their high school final year examinations (or equivalent) and the academic reference on their UCAS forms.
- Extracurricular activities may also be taken into account, such as contributions to activities in your school or community; this information will be taken from the personal statement included on the UCAS form.
- All international students who are holding an offer of a place within the Faculty will be automatically considered for a scholarship.
- Applicants must have accepted an undergraduate program in the Faculty as their firm choice by 30th June 2024 for an entry in September 2024.
- Applicants must have submitted their examination results to the Faculty by 30th August 2024.
Nationality: This Scholarship is open to International Students only.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: something will automatically consider All international students who are holding an offer of a place within the Faculty for a scholarship.
English language Requirements: it does not require An IELTS certificate at the time of application. If you are shortlisted for the scholarship, you will be asked to take the IELTS test.
English language requirements vary by course, but in most cases, you will need a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 (with no sub-test less than 5.5) or TOEFL 570 (90 IBT) to go through to the final selection round.
They do not accept a Certificate of English Proficiency from a Rwandan university instead of the IELTS test. They can take the IELTS and TOEFL tests in Kigali. Contact the British Council or the TOEFL test center for details.
How to Apply:
The mode of application is online. All undergraduate applications must be made through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is June 30, 2022
#International #Excellence #Scholarships #University #Manchester