World scholarship forum is glad to bring to you the Mu Boulé Foundation Scholarships 2024 for African-American male New Jersey high school graduates/incoming college freshmen.
Many students work hard to generate top levels and fantasy of attending college daily. Unfortunately, many families and students won’t have the ability to afford their college education.
To help them reach their full potential and achieve their dream of attending college, the Mu Boulé Scholars Program confers monetary awards upon deserving high school graduates.
This application intends to boost the degree of educational expectations and operation of both African American male students by observing and rewarding their own academic excellence from elementary school to college graduate and professional schools.
The scholarships are given annually on a competitive basis to African American men New Jersey high school seniors with a cumulative GPA of 3.6 or more who demonstrate a solid history of community and school direction.
Students should be matriculating to licensed colleges or universities leading to a science or mathematics field. The receiver will get an award of $2,500.00 annually for four decades, for an overall total of 10,000.
The Mu Boule Foundation invites you to apply to the Mu Boulé Scholars program to assist you on the trail to achieving your career and educational objectives.
The scholarships are given annually on a competitive basis to African American male New Jersey high school seniors. Students meeting these criteria are encouraged to apply. Apply today for the opportunity for financing to strengthen your instruction.
Level/Field of Study
Students should be matriculating to licensed colleges or universities, leading to a science or mathematics field.
Mu Boulé Foundation Scholarships are hosted and taken in the United States. International Scholarships are available for International students wishing to study abroad in any country. You can also check our scholarship by country category for more scholarship updates.
The scholarship competition is open to any African-American male New Jersey high school graduate/incoming college freshman who resides in northern and central New Jersey or attends a northern or central New Jersey high school with ties to northern or central New Jersey.
I will recommend you check 15 Important Tips on Winning a Scholarship.
The recipient will receive an award of $2,500.00 per year for four years, for a total of $10,000.
Eligibility for Mu Boulé Foundation Scholarships 2024
- The student needs to possess a minimum accumulative GPA of 3.6.
- Be a registered full-time student in a baccalaureate program at an accredited university or college.
- Make African American high school students in central or northern New Jersey.
- Finish and publish the required article and use postmarked by the deadline.
- Supply a copy of the schedule and present the bill.
Mu Boulé Scholars Program Entry Rules
The following rules will govern the Mu Boulé Scholars Program sponsored by Mu Boulé and the Mu Boulé Foundation:
- The contest is available to some African American male new jersey senior high school graduate/incoming college freshman who’s a resident of Central and northern New Jersey or even attends a central New Jersey high school, and it has ties into central or northern new jersey.
- The applicant’s entry shall be the below application and an article describing and demonstrating the candidate’s ability for, interest in and devotion to science and mathematics. The article needs to demonstrate involvement in mathematics and sciences, for example, a description of the candidate’s graduating grade point average and signs of faculty leadership and community direction. Other signs of this candidate’s excellence in mathematics and science, like competitions or related club activity, among other matters, ought to be clarified as well.
- The student needs to possess a minimum accumulative GPA of 3.6.
- Essays shouldn’t be significantly more than 500 words in total or 3 pages and should be typed double-spaced on letter-sized (8 ½ by 11 inches) paper. The writer’s name, school, home address, cell phone number or e-mail should be placed just on another cover sheet with the name of this article.
- All submissions become the property of the Mu Boulé. By submitting an entry, the student agrees that the entry has not been previously published.
- All entries must be received by 5:00 PM on December 1.
- The Mu Boulé Social Action Committee will review the entries with a recommendation of an award made by the committee to the Executive Committee of Mu Boulé on or about December 8. Upon acceptance of an award recipient by the Mu Boulé Executive Committee, the scholarship/book award will be funded by Mu Boulé Foundation. If necessary, alternate funding will be made available. Contestants will be notified of the results of the competition as soon as practicable.
- Mu Boulé reserves the right to interview applicants in order to determine a successful applicant for the Mu Boulé Scholars award.
- The scholarship recipient will also be eligible, at Mu Boulé’s discretion, for continued scholarship/book awards of $2,500 per year up to a total amount of $10,000 over four years from Mu Boulé and Mu Boulé Foundation, provided that prior to the start of each of the next succeeding three years, the awardee submit evidence that he (i) remains enrolled in an accredited four-year college or university, (ii) continues as a math or science major, (iii) maintains a high standard of academic achievement, and (iv) submits a one-page essay evidencing current and ongoing school leadership and community leadership (i.e., student government, involvement and leadership in extra-curricular clubs or fraternities, religious, civic or social organizations, etc.).
- It is the intention of Mu Boulé and Mu Boulé Foundation that the successful scholarship recipient is eligible and competes for matching funds from the Grand Boulé. In order to be eligible for such matching funds, the Mu Boulé scholarship recipient must serve as a mentor in the Mu Boulé Role Models for Manhood mentorship program (RMM). Receipt of the Mu Boulé Scholarship is contingent upon full participation by the scholarship recipient in the RMM program. The RMM program occurs from late January through February of each year for a period of roughly six (6) weeks. Mentorship seminars typically occur on Saturday mornings from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM. Mu Boulé anticipates that the 2024 RMM program will commence on or about January 19 and continue through February 23, with a graduation ceremony to occur by Sunday, February 24. Please note these dates remain subject to change.
How to Apply for Mu Boulé Foundation Scholarships 2024
Haven read the Mu Boulé Foundation Scholarships rules; applicants are hereby advised to process with the application process. To apply for this Mu Boulé Scholars Program, click on the application link below to apply online or download a copy of the application form for offline application.
Also, read this: 20 Foundation Scholarships for International Students 2024
Boulé Foundation Scholarships Application Deadline
All entries must be received by 5:00 PM in December every year.
Boulé Foundation Scholarships Application Link
If you prefer to complete the application offline, please click here to download a hard copy of the application.
#Boulé #Foundation #Scholarships