An old saying says, “Count the cost before you begin to build”. In the context of this discussion, you need to know what Brock University graduate tuition fees cost before starting your application process. That is if you really want to study at Brock University.
In a nutshell, Brock University Tuition Fees have always been on a level students do not have to pay through their noses.
Over the years, Brock University has been among Canada’s best universities. As a student, Brock’s core aim is to support your success through excellence and leadership in teaching and learning.
Therefore, the table below gives you an insight or all that we have wrapped up in this post for you, which includes Brock University’s tuition fee and How to make payment.
Why Study at Brock University?
Studying at Brock University is indeed one of the best things that can ever happen to you as a student passionate about pursuing his academic career.
Being an integrated university with over 19,000 students, the university is known as home to world-class rich academic and research programs.
Brock University offers over 70 undergraduate and nearly 50 graduate degrees through seven academic colleges.
The degree programs include Applied Health Sciences, Education, Humanities, Mathematics and Science, Social Sciences, Graduate Studies and Goodman College of Business.
Other major programs you can do if you want to study at Brock University include children and youth studies, biology and vineyards, digital humanities, teacher training, collaborative accounting, and sports management.
First, studying at Brock university allows you to find a satisfactory life.
Also, taking a degree in the university opens you to whole doors of opportunity when it comes to employability because its graduate employment rate is 95 percent.
Moreso, Brock students participate in high-quality experiential learning opportunities. And when it comes to the admission rate, it is among the top 26 Canadian universities with the highest acceptance rate.
In summary, Brook will also host one of the Canadian 2024 Summer Games and a $ 90 million modern sports and entertainment research site that will be an unprecedented national center for education and learning opportunities.
You can study Canadian Student Visa: Step by Step Procedures | 2020
What is Brock University Tuition Fees like?
Brock University, just like other universities, generally charges fees for services supplied to students. This includes areas such as student associations, sports, and health.
These additional fees vary widely per university and student and can run from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars. Check with the university for details.
It is also important to note that the Brock University Board approves Brock University tuition fees of Trustees. This is in accordance with the tuition policy set by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
Moreso, Brock University tuition is assessed at differentiated rates. These rates are between the year of study or level, type of degree and programs, and Domestic and international (visa) students.
How much is Brock University’s undergraduate tuition and fee?
As an undergraduate student wanting to study at Brock University, your tuition fees must be paid with other fees.
Generally, all Brock University undergraduate students with a credit load of 4.0 or more credits in the fall/winter terms will pay a flat fee.
Also, the assessment system will calculate per term fees based on the flat fee rate and per term credit weight. And as an undergraduate student, the tuition will be calculated based on the abovementioned rates.
Now as a citizen of Canada or permanent resident, the tuition fees range from $5,917 – $6,089.
On the other hand, if you are applying as an international student the tuition fee is $26,558.
Also Read: Canada Scholarships for Undergraduates masters and phd programmes.
How Much is Brock University graduate Tuition fees?
Brock university graduate tuition fees vary according to courses and levels. As a Brock University student, your tuition and fees may be assessed through your financial account. It may be limited to the following basic categories.
- Tuition is assessed per term at differentiated rates.
- Ancillary fees. These are assessed on a per-credit and sessional basis.
- Program-specific fees: Program-specific fees may be applicable because of the program you are enrolled in.
- The University may charge course-specific fees for the reasonable cost of such things as field trips, learning material, and clothing the student retains.
- Miscellaneous fees: it is also called administrative fees. These are fees for service and may be incurred by a student due to a request or action.
- Residence and meal plan fees vary depending on the residence assigned and the type of room.
Generally, Brock University graduate Tuition fees range from $5,850 – $8,176 for citizens and permanent students,
On the other hand, if you are applying as an international student, the Brock University graduate Tuition fee is $23,504.
What is Brock University Accounting Tuition fees?
Accounting is one of the best courses offered at Brock University school of business, known as Goodman School of Business.
Basically, Accounting at the Goodman School of Business has a national reputation for excellence. This program is designed with the rigorous academic courses and professional orientation the CPA designation demands.
The business school offers programs at both the undergraduate and graduate levels of study.
Accounting at Goodman prepares you to complete the work experience necessary to obtain the CPA designation, including a public accounting license.
Also, it gives you the platform to work in a wide variety of locations throughout Ontario and acquires 16-20 months of work experience prior to graduation.
Generally, if you are applying as an international student, your Brock University Accounting Tuition fees are $5,288.56 for Tuition per credit.
Whereas, for tuition flat fee (4.0+ credits or attempts) that does not include ancillary fees is $26,442.80.
How Much is Brock University Computer Science Tuition?
Brock’s program in Computer Science is a research-based MSc that consists of one year of course work.
At Brock University, the computer science department offers programs to national and international students.
Properly, these programs lead to 4-year honors, and master’s degrees. And also honors Bachelor’s and Bachelor’s degrees.
Additionally, they offer specialization in applied computing to students who want to improve their computer skills without regarding computer science as their major.
Also, it is designed for students having an interest in a career in Information Technology (IT) industry. Here, students can specialized courses in object-orientation, computer graphics, intelligent systems, computer networks, etc.
Generally, Brock University Computer Science Tuition fee is $26,422 (CAD)
What is Brock University Kinesiology tuition like?
Suppose you are considering a career in kinesiology or physical education. In that case, Brock University has education opportunities that can help you develop the skills and competencies needed to achieve your goals.
The University has high expectations for student performance, focusing jointly on the challenge of intellectual/creative work and academic effort.
Basically, Brock University offers bachelor’s degrees in kinesiology that usually takes 4 to 5 years to complete ( Kinesiology (B.Kin.) and Kinesiology (B.Sc.).
Moreover, you must offer Biology 12, Chemistry 12, Physics 12, and Principles of Mathematics 12 or Pre-Calculus 12 before succeeding in the Kinesiology program.
Interestingly, these courses allow students to create, integrate and apply knowledge of biological sciences, social sciences, and humanities in the interdisciplinary study of human movement throughout life.
|Students||Kinesiology (B.Kin.) and (B.Sc.)|
How to Pay Brock University Tuition Fee
Whether you’re applying for an undergraduate or graduate program or as a citizen or international student, making payment for Brock University tuition fees and any other fees can be made in five (5) ways.
Hence, this means you have four payment options. these payment options include
- Internet, telephone or ATM banking with major banks and most Ontario credit unions
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce International Student Payment Service (CIBC)
- Then Western Union GlobalPay for International Students or
- In-person at a Canadian Bank
- Making payments via bank-to-bank transfer
Telephone or internet banking
To pay by online banking through a Canadian bank or most Ontario Credit Unions:
- Contact your financial institution in order to set up your bank account(s) for telephone or web banking.
- Follow your bank’s instructions to add Brock to your list of payees.
- Make a payment, using your 7 digit Brock student number as the account number to pay your bill. If your bank requires a nine-digit number, simply add two zeros at the beginning of your student number.
Paying at a Bank in Person
To pay in person at a bank or credit union:
- Print a copy of your student Fee Statement.
- Bring it to your Bank or Credit Union, and pay just as you would any bill. Make sure the teller uses the 7 digit student number as the account number to pay. If the bank requires a 9 digit account number, have them add 2 zeros to the beginning of the student number.
So to avoid making mistakes which can make you lose your admission or making double payments, it’s necessary you follow the instruction to the latter.
How To pay Using Western Union Business Solutions
At Brock University, Western Union Business Solutions is a recognized means of making payment.
This method gives international students an alternative method for paying student bills.
Hence, through this payment option, you can make payment in any currency of your choice.
It can also give you a simple and reliable way of initiating payments electronically.
Aside from the possibility of you making payment in any currency, some other benefits and advantages come with using this payment option.
- Accessing the Western Union Business Solutions GlobalPay for Students platform can easily obtain a foreign currency quote.
- Payments received will include your reference information, ensuring your payment reaches your student account quickly.
- You can also track your payment.
- The exchange rate is competitive when compared to most banks’ retail rates.
- There are NO additional transaction charges from Western Union Business Solutions or Brock University, though your bank may charge you a transaction fee.
Making payments via bank-to-bank transfer
Now, if you want to Make payments via bank-to-bank transfer, follow the process below
Step 1: Go to the GlobalPay for Students platform
Step 2: Process Payment
- Enter student details (name, ID number).
- Enter the amount of Canadian Dollars to pay.
- Select payment currency.
- Finalize transaction
Step 3: Bank Transfer
- Use a payment confirmation form to make a payment with your bank.
- Local banks will transfer funds to Western Union Business Solutions and they will send the funds to us.
Step 4: Payment Finalized
Brock University will post the Canadian Dollar equivalent to your student account.
In conclusion, you can compare both for payment options and rates, and choose the best one that meets your needs.
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce International Student Payment Service
Click the video below to watch how you can make payment with the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce International Student Payment Service.
Brock University Computer Science Tuition fees is $26,422 (CAD)
The tuition fees for Brock University Canadian citizens range from $6,522 – $9,253
The tuition fees for Brock University international students is $21,650 – $26,443.
Ryerson University acceptance rate is 75%
#Brock #University #Tuition #fees