CHET is happy to announce its annual scholarship program, the CHET Advance Scholarship Program. Chet Scholarship is a high school seniors and freshmen who are U.S citizens.
If this meets you right, take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the Chet scholarship 2024. the scholarship is worth between $500 to $2,500. Waste no time sending in your applications and recommend them to a friend and family.
About CHET Advance Scholarship Program
The CHET Advance Scholarship is an annual program the State Treasurer’s Office offers to help Connecticut students pay for college. The scholarship is available to high school seniors and higher school freshmen.
The purpose of the CHET Advance Scholarship Program is to support students and their families to save for college expenses and to help facilitate the financial burdens faced by prospective college students. This academic year, CHET Advance will award 200 scholarships for around $500,000 throughout the fall of 2024.
Even the Connecticut Higher Education Trust (CHET) is a state-sponsored, tax-advantaged 529 college savings plan helping individuals and families plan for higher education. It’s offered to any citizen or taxpayer.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2024
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
All You Need To Know About Chet scholarship 2024
Level/Field of Study
The Chet scholarship is open to high school seniors and higher school freshmen. You can browse through this list of High School Scholarships.
The CHET Advance Scholarship Program is hosted in the United States.
The CHET Advance Scholarship Program is open to only U.S. citizens. There are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2024. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academic problems.
Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2024 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The 2024 CHET Advance Scholarship will provide up to 200 college scholarships to high school seniors and freshmen as follows:
• Seniors: Up to 100 $2,500 scholarships will be awarded to high school seniors during the 2024 school year who plan to enter college no later than the Fall of 2024. Winning seniors will be chosen on a random basis.
• Freshman: Up to 100 $2,000 scholarships will be awarded to high school freshmen during the 2024 school year. Each winner can receive an additional $500 match if they save $500 in an individual CHET account by May 30th of their senior year of high school.
Eligibility For The Chet scholarship 2024:
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:
1. High School Senior Applicants:
• Must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0 and be enrolled in a Category 1 or 2 school. The student must supply a transcript verifying grade point average and school enrollment.
• Must confirm the intention to attend college or other post-secondary educational institutions. The application form will ask for confirmation that the applicant intends to attend college beginning no later than September 30 (student can defer college for one year post-high-school graduation).
2. High School Freshman Applicants:
• Must be enrolled in a Category 1 or 2 school (no minimum grade point average is required for freshman applicants).
• Must confirm the intention to attend college or other post-secondary educational institutions. The application form will ask for confirmation that the applicant intends to attend college beginning no later than September 30, 2024 (student can defer college for one year post-high-school graduation).
3. Must be at least thirteen (13) years of age
How to Apply:
The candidates can apply for the CHET Advance Scholarship program by following the given instruction:
• Candidates must log in themselves through the given link
• Complete the online form
• Upload the required information
• Submit your application
There are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Students must complete and apply by 8:00 A.M. EDT in August and 5:00 P.M. EDT in October Yearly.
Link for More Information:
For more information, visit the scholarship webpage.
For questions about the CHET Advance Scholarship application process, applicants can contact ISTS by clicking on the Live Chat tab within the online application or by calling 800-343-3548, Monday through Friday from 9:30 A.M. – 6:00 P.M. EST or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#CHET #Advance #Scholarship #Program