The Foundation “National Academies for Science, Technology, and Medicine” is pleased to announce the “Mirzayan Fellowship Program“. The program is open to postgraduates, postdoctoral, and professional school students (e.g. Master, JD, MD, PhD).
The Christine Mirzayan fellowship program offers the opportunity to spend 12 weeks at academies in Washington, DC, to learn more about science and technology policy. Fellows receive a grant of up to $ 9,250.
The National Academies of Science, Technology and Medicine are private non-profit organizations that provide expert advice on some of the country’s and world’s most pressing challenges.
It helps define well-founded policies, inform public opinion, and advance the pursuit of science, technology, and medicine.
What You Need To Know About The Christine Mirzayan Fellowship
What is the Christine Mirzayan Fellowship Program?
The Christine Mirzayan Fellowship Program is an amazing opportunity for graduate students and professionals to gain experience working with the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
It offers fellowships for up to 12 weeks in various areas such as science policy, communication, and international relations. Fellows are exposed to a wide range of activities, including attending briefings, researching topics related to their field, writing reports, presenting findings, and networking with experts in their field.
The program provides a unique opportunity for emerging leaders in science and technology fields to gain valuable experience that can help them launch their careers. In addition to providing professional development opportunities, the program also offers fellows an inside look at how the National Academies works and how it influences public policy decisions.
Level/Field of Study
The Mirzayan Fellowship Program is meant for graduate, postdoctoral, and professional school students.
This scholarship is to be taken in the U.S.A. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the United state of America, check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States of America
The fellowship is available to all U.S citizens, permanent resident holders and non-us citizens who have certain visas. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
- For the session, the grant for the 12-week program is $ 9,250.
- The fellowship grant serves to cover the cost of living during the fellowship.
- The allowance will be paid in one instalment during the program’s first week.
Mirzayan Fellowship Program Eligibility:
To be eligible, the student must have
- The program is aimed at PhD students, postdocs and professional students (eg Master, JD, MD, PhD).
- The program is open to US citizens, permanent residents of the United States and non-US citizens with one of the following visas:
- F-1 students using CPT (curricular practical training)
- F-1 students using OPT (optional practical training)
- J-2 dependents
- J-1 students using academic training
- J-1 research scholars with the written approval of their Responsible Officer
- DACA recipients
- Adjustment applicants, refugees, asylees, and selected other visa classes
How do I Apply for the Mirzayan Fellowship Program?
The Applications for each session will be open by June of every year.
#Christine #Mirzayan #Fellowship #Program