If you’re seeking a lifetime opportunity to grab and move your studies forward, you must consider Engen Petroleum Bursaries.
Engen is targeted at South African students who need financial aid currently studying or want to learn to get a BCom supply chain Degree qualification.
This post gives detailed information about Engen Petroleum Bursaries 2024 application and how to go about it. Navigate through the table of contents below to get an overview of all discussed in this post.
Engen Petroleum was established in 1990 as Mobil Oil. However, it wasn’t until 1993 that the South African oil and gas company changed its name to Engen. Engen Limited is collectively owned by PETRONAS (who owns 74% ), PHEMBANI (who owns 21.2% ), and also a Phembani-led consortium (who owns 4.8% ).
The organization exports the products to 30 countries across Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands. They are active in many African countries, including South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Namibia, Botswana, Swaziland, Mozambique, Mauritius, Tanzania, Kenya, Lesotho, Ghana, Malawi, Rwanda, Burundi, Gabon, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Réunion.
The Southern African oil and gas company is targeted at the product market of refined petroleum and related businesses. They’ve partnered with big-name south-African businesses like Steers, Wimpy, Debonairs, and Woolworths, who’ve outlets at various Engen service stations.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2024
What you need to know About Engen Petroleum Bursaries 2024 Application
Level/Field of Study
Bursaries will be awarded to deserving students either currently studying or want to learn to get a BCom supply chain Degree qualification.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Engen and invited to attend an interview- if you do not receive any feedback, your application has not been successful.
This Scholarship is to be taken in SOUTH AFRICA. If you are an international student and wish to study in the UK, this is your Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The Engen Petroleum Bursaries 2024 is open to all South African students to study in any of the country’s universities. Read also if you wish to look outside your home country.
ENGEN PETROLEUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Applicants should meet the following minimum entrance standards before applying (please note that failure to meet each of the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- In possession of a valid ID document
- Completed Matric
- In possession of a valid National Senior Certificate
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 70% in Matric
- Studying or intend on studying towards a Degree in Supply Chain (BCom)
- Studying or have been accepted to look at a recognized University in South Africa
- Have the following personal attributes: have a flair for numbers, an eye for attention to detail; a strong team player; highly self-motivated; are resilient and have a positive attitude and outlook
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ENGEN PETROLEUM BURSARY
- Applications for Engen Petroleum Bursaries 2024 must be made online at http://engen.graduaterecruitment.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Jobs/Browse/
- To apply successfully, you must first create an account using this link; http://engen.graduaterecruitment.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Register.
- After creating an account, log in and apply using the link below: http://engen.graduaterecruitment.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Login.
Apply by selecting the bursary you would like to apply for and select the “Apply” button at the bottom right-hand side of the screen.
You’ll Be required to submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is mandatory — if any items are missing, your application will be disregarded):
- South African ID document (certified copy)
- Matric National Senior Certificate (certified copy of)
- University proof of registration
- Curriculum Vitae
Deadline For Engen Petroleum Bursary Application
This scholarship ends on 30th April each year.
(Applications submitted following this date won’t be accepted — please apply before the deadline to make sure your application is considered.)
For any questions associated with the bursary program, please get in touch with Engen directly:
Tel: 021 403 4911
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. If no, leave a response in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
#Engen #Petroleum #Bursaries #South #Africa