Searching for scholarships in the United States as an undergraduate student? Hagan Scholarship is providing a medium for college students to receive financial assistance to fund their education. Check out this opportunity and apply.
Meanwhile, this Scholarship will take the place of Guidance and Parent who may be feeling the burden of the Tuition Fees, Cost of Living, accommodation, Books.
In this regard, A Fully Funded Scholarship is that which takes all the Financial Burden of your Schooling upon itself, thereby providing a conducive Learning space for International Students.
About Hagan Scholarship
Hagan Scholarship is available based on need and merit for graduates of public high school with high academic records in a country with fewer than 50,000 residents.
Furthermore, this scholarship is available for college or university for self-motivated students the first semester after their high school graduation and provides up to 6000 dollars every semester for up to eight semesters to help settle their college bills for a period of four years.
Also available on a non-discriminatory basis, regardless of applicant’s race, creed, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and sex. however, Hagan has awarded a scholarship to more than three thousand students.
Therefore, to be a beneficiary of the ongoing Hagan Scholarship, I will guide you on step-by-step procedures to complete your scholarship application.
To be considered eligible for this scholarship program, the following requirements must be fulfilled;
Hagan scholarship is for college or undergraduate students who are pursuing any field of study in the university for a period of four years.
This scholarship will be hosted in the United States. However, if you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States
Correspondingly, Hagan scholarship is available to local students who are citizens of the United States. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Hagan scholarship is worth $6000 every semester for the whole duration of studies making a total of $48,000 for the 4 years of studies.
General Requirements from Beneficiaries
- Beneficiaries must live on campus during the first semester of college unless a waiver is obtained from HSF.
- However, during the first semester of the freshman year, beneficiaries must join at least one campus organization.
- Clearly, Beneficiaries must maintain a four-year or less graduation schedule.
- An academic major by the junior year of college must be declared by awardees.
- Beneficiaries must complete 14 credit hours each fall semester.
- Awardees must complete 30 credit hours each academic year, excluding summer school.
- Most importantly, beneficiaries are expected to achieve a 3.00-grade point average each semester.
- Correspondingly, Awardees must maintain a 3.25 cumulative grade point average after the first semester.
- Free summer workshops are mandatory for all beneficiaries.
- Beneficiaries should not incur non-educational debt in excess of $10,000 without HSF prior approval.
- Still and all, beneficiaries must apply for eligible Federal, State, and Institutional Grants.
- Also, beneficiaries must comply with HSF Policies, and not act in a manner that brings discredit upon HSF, its Grantor, Trustee, employees, volunteers, other scholarship recipients, the college or university attended by the recipient, or recipient.
Mandatory Submittals and Scholarship Disbursements
For completion and submission by 20th September each year. However, after this date, the award amount will be determined and paid out by November 1 to beneficiaries’ college or university. payout is determined using a two-semester academic year.
- Confirmation of the Four Year Graduation Schedule.
- Recipient’s Financial Aid Award Letter.
- Bill for Tuition, Fees, Room and Board.
- Current FAFSA Student Aid Report (all pages).
- List of Enrolled Courses and Scholarships.
- Employment Report documenting 240 hours of work.
- Recipient’s Financial Statement.
- Annual Progress Report. (Second, Third, and Fourth Year Recipients Only)
- Also FERPA Agreement. (If recipient transferred to another college or university)
- And confirmation of membership in a campus organization. (First-year recipients only)
However, the school will mail a hard copy of the recipient’s official Grade Transcript to HSF after completion of the Fall Semester. Also, the recipient’s return address is not required on the school envelope and No Electronic Or Emailed Transcripts Will Be Accepted.
In addition, if the transcripts are not received by July 1, the student loses his/her scholarship unless a waiver is provided by HSF. Also, the recipient’s return address is not required on the school envelope.
Instructions for sending regular mail and email to HSF
USPS – Regular Mail Instructions
As regard submission of application, The Return Address should show recipient’s four-digit HSF Identification Number, Last name, comma and First Name; followed by recipient’s First and Last Name, Current Address, City, State, and Zip Code. Also, DO NOT send mail requiring a signature.
Send emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can begin the application for Scholarship and also get more information about for Official Rules, by clicking on the Official scholarship website
What to do after the Application
After online applications have been submitted, applications are reviewed for completeness in compliance with the given instructions and eligibility.
Then, those who pass this first phase of the tests will be required to provide supplemental information in February 2024 and the applicants are notified of the status of their applications.
Also, successful applications at this stage are read, evaluated and ranked in March 2024 and winners are awarded the scholarships by the Grant Committee in April 2024 and applicants are notified of the status of their applications.
Application Deadline of Scholarship
The deadline for the Hagan Scholarship application is 5:00 PM, CST, 15th November. Nevertheless, the scholarship website will announce the new deadline for the next application.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities
#Hagan #Scholarship #USA #20232024Updated