Are you a student seeking a scholarship to help fund your studies? If yes! hurry now and apply for Humber College Tuition Bursaries.
This scholarship award will feature about $1,000 and will be based on a record of academic excellence and proof of financial need.
In this post, we will give you the essential tips on applying for the ongoing Scholarships and link you to the application form.
So, to get the most out of this publication, ensure you read it carefully; you may be shortlisted!
About Humber College Bursary
Humber is dedicated to providing several bursaries to pursue your education while managing your finances successfully.
Bursaries are available for Certificate, Diploma, and Degree programs and are awarded primarily based on financial need, although academic excellence, extracurricular activities, and community involvement may all be considered.
Humber offers several different types of bursaries. Information about each of them is included below:
- Tuition Bursaries
- Ontario First Generation Bursaries
- Ontario Student Opportunity Trust Fund(OSOTF) Bursaries
- Student Travel Bursary
- Student Access Bursaries
- Financial Need Bursaries
Tuition bursaries are awarded in amounts of $500, $750, or $1,000, depending on the program of study, to students who demonstrate financial need.
International Entrance Scholarships
This entrance scholarship is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in May, September, and January.
This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off students’ tuition fees over their first year of studies. Further details of this scholarship are:
- This scholarship is for students with a high academic qualification (students with a GPA 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college or university.
- Each term, 10 undergraduate and 10 graduate-eligible new international students will be awarded a CAD 2,000 scholarship.
Scholarships will be awarded to students that received their Letter of Acceptance and confirmed their offer before:
- January 30th, 2024, for May 2024 Semester
- May 31st, 2024, for September 2024 Semester
Eligible students must pay their tuition fees in full and the scholarship amount will be credited to the student account after the 10th day of classes. The scholarship will be disbursed in two installments over the 1st two semesters.
Who Is Eligible For The Humber College Tuition Bursaries?
To qualify for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements.
This merit scholarship is for students with a high academic qualification (students with GPA 75%+ and 6.5+ IELTS) looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college or university.
You must be proficient in English to participate in the academic program actively.
All new international students studying in an academic program are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Scholarship
The requirements for this scholarship are all documents that can serve as sufficient proof of financial need.
- First, apply for a Tuition Bursary, you must complete the Interactive Budget Calculator online (MyHumber > Student Awards and Financial Aid > Apply for Student Aid > Select Aid Year and Aid Period (e.g. 2024 > Fall).
- Ensure you submit all previous academic transcripts at the university.
- To gain this education award, you must be checked out the admission requirement page.
- Complete and submit an online application. Click on the button below to access the form.
The deadline for this application is April 17, 2024.
You may also like to apply for other Ongoing International Undergraduate scholarships
What to do after Humber College Tuition Bursaries Application?
After completing your online application, you will receive the admissions decision within a week if you submit all the required documents.
Winner Selection and Disbursement of Funds
Humber College Bursaries must be applied to tuition or other related educational expenses.
However, eligible students must pay their tuition fees in full, and the scholarship amount will be credited to the student account after the 10th day of classes.
In addition, the scholarship will be disbursed in two installments over the 1st two semesters.
Frequently Asked Questions For Humber College Tuition Bursaries
The bursary is worth about $1,000.
This bursary application is open to all undergraduate and graduate degrees.
The funds will be credited to the winners’ accounts after the 10th day of classes.
Humber usually offers a specific number of bursaries to new and returning students. The tuition bursaries are worth $500, $750, or $1,000, depending on the program of study, to students who can demonstrate financial need.
To be eligible, you must be a Canadian resident and studying at Humber University as a full-time student to be eligible for this bursary.
However, there are many similar opportunities, including scholarships abroad. So, you must visit our site to stay updated constantly.
We Also Recommend
#Humber #College #Tuition #Bursaries #Canada