Application for the IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2024 is ongoing!
This program provides an opportunity for Young Leaders to become part of the global effort to build forward better and join the IMF at the forefront of the response to the crisis.
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this program- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
About the IMF Youth Fellowship Program
The 2024 IMF Youth Fellowship Program provides an opportunity for young participants to become part of the global effort to build forward better and join the IMF at the forefront of the response to the crisis. Participants in the program will experience firsthand the IMF virtual Annual Meetings and take part in virtual training led by IMF experts.
Selected fellows will participate in a 2-day virtual workshop to meet with IMF management and senior staff and discuss current global economic issues including inclusive growth, inequality, digital economy, and climate change.
Who is Eligible for IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2024?
- Be between 20 and 32 years of age
- Have demonstrated experience in:
- Social activism and/or engaging with a civil society organization
- Entrepreneurship and/or taking part in a start-up
- Content creators (bloggers/ vloggers) and/or contributors to independent media organizations
- Journalist (affiliated with a news/media outlet or working as an independent journalist)
- Have knowledge and expertise in international studies, basic economics and development including climate change, inequality and the digital economy
- Be students or graduates in the fields of international relations, development, communications, journalism, economics, or related disciplines
- Have basic knowledge of English (for the training program and Annual Meetings coverage).
To be taken:
Field of Study
Any fields are eligible
SEE the IMF Fund Paid Internship Program in Washington, USA
What is the Benefit of the IMF Youth Fellowship?
As a successful applicant, you can expect to:
- Experience deep engagement and networking opportunities with scholars, leaders and IMF experts on issues of global importance such as climate change, inequality, inclusive growth, and the digital economy
- Participate in a virtual capacity building program, including sessions on ‘presenting with impact’ and storytelling
- Have access to the Annual Meetings seminars and events
- Become part of the IMF Youth Network to connect with previous IMF Youth Fellows and stay informed of future opportunities, events and publications
- Receive a certificate of completion of the IMF Youth Fellowship Program
How Long will the Program Last?
Phase I: Fellowship program accepts applications via the application form.
- September 9 – Announcement
- September 24 – Deadline for applications
Phase II: Selected participants will join an intensive capacity building program during the Annual Meetings
- October 4 – Shortlisted participants announced
- October 11 – 17 – Virtual Workshop on current global economic issues including inclusive growth, inequality, digital economy and climate change; Coverage of the Annual Meetings seminars and events
- October 12 – Group presentations on:
- Climate Change
- Digital Economy and FinTech
How to Apply for IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2024:
Click on the BUTTON below to apply.
IMF Youth Fellowship- Application Deadline
The closing date for this award application entry is 24th September 2024
We Also Recommend
#IMF #Youth #Fellowship #Program #Young #Leaders