The Asheshi University of Ghana is pleased to call for applications for the Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program in Ghana, only eligible persons that have applied for this program will be considered, and all applications must be submitted before the deadline.
Ashesi University College will award significant financial support to qualified undergraduate students who need assistance pursuing a bachelor’s degree through a $13 million partnership with The MasterCard Foundation.
The Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program
Typically, scholarships are awarded to students from low-income and middle-income families. Any family that cannot afford the total fees should complete a financial aid application form and return it with their admissions application.
The Scholarship Committee will determine the amount of your award based on demonstrated need and the strength of your application.
What Are The Benefits Of The Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program?
This scholarship covers not only the full tuition but also includes housing in Ashesi’s residence halls, meals on campus, a free laptop, spending money, and annual trips home for international students after the second year.
Scholars at Ashesi represent some of the best and brightest students from across the African continent and will receive a holistic education that includes the following:
- Comprehensive Scholarships: Students receive financial support for fees, books and supplies, transportation, accommodation, and stipends.
- Life-long Skills: Scholars at Ashesi benefit from enrichment in skill areas relevant to success, such as critical thinking, communications, and entrepreneurship.
- Transition Support: Scholars will receive support during their transition into Ashesi, and the workforce, with mentoring, career counseling, internships, and other life skills coaching.
- Give-Back Component: An integral component s commitment to give back to their communities. Students will get to work on this through volunteer and community service opportunities actively.
- Career Opportunities: Since Ashesi’s inception, some 90% of our graduates have stayed to work and contribute to growth and development in Africa; over 95% receive job offers within months of graduation.
- A Global Alumni Network: Graduates of the Programme will be connected through a network that offers information, resources, and opportunities to learn from other scholars and Ashesi graduates worldwide.
The number of offers is not specified.
Who Can Apply For The Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program? | Eligibility
The following criteria must be met for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Must have applied and received an unconditional offer into the host university
- Scholarships are awarded to students from low-income and middle-income families. Any family that cannot afford the total fees should complete a financial aid application form and submit it with their admissions application.
- The Scholarship Committee will determine the amount of your award based on demonstrated need and the strength of your application.
Level/Field of study
The scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate program in any of the fields of study at the University.
The Ashesi University College in Ghana hosts the scholarship. If you are an international student and you desire to study in Ghana. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in Ghana.
The scholarship is open to Ghanaian students. If you are an international student and you desire to study in Ghana.
Application Procedure For The Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program
(However, if you would prefer to fill out a paper application, download the forms below)
Submit your Completed Forms:
Ashesi University College
PMB CT3, Cantonments,
Scan the completed application and email it to email@example.com
Ashesi University College,
1 University Avenue,
The deadline for this scholarship is
- Early Deadline: 29th March Annually.
- Regular Deadline: 28th June Annually.
Important Note: The admissions office can only process your application upon receipt of the proof of payment. Due to a bank error, the university is not liable for charges transferred into the wrong account or those that may not be reflected in Ashesi’s bank account.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if not, leave a comment in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
#Ashesi #University #MasterCard #Foundation #Scholarship #Program #Ghana