Are u a student with a strong understanding of economics and monetary policy? are you looking for a scholarship? Money Metals Exchange Scholarship 2023 is here for you.
If you meet the requirements, take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the Money Metals Exchange Scholarship 2023 as this can be the chance you are looking to move your career forward.
Just take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged every detail you need to be a participant in the Money Metal Exchange Scholarship.
Money Metals Exchange, a national precious metals dealer has teamed up with the Sound Money Defense League to help qualified students pay for the ever-rising costs of higher education.
Hence they are offering Money Metals Exchange Scholarship Program to incoming or current undergraduate and graduate students who display a deep understanding of economics and monetary policy.
Two awards will be given as Judged Scholarship Award (up to $2,000) and People’s Choice Award (up to $500) to the winning candidates.
Money Metals Exchange recently ranked “Best in the USA is secure, private and offers you the most gold and silver for your money.
Level/Field of Study
Money Metals Exchange Scholarship Program 2020 is for incoming or current undergraduate and graduate students who display a deep understanding of economics and monetary policy.
The Metals Exchange Scholarship 2023 is hosted in the United States. You can use these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems.
Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2020 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The Scholarship is open to students in the United States.
- Judged Scholarship Award:
- Undergraduate Student First Place: $2,000
- Undergraduate Student Runner Up: $1,000
- Graduate Student First Place: $2,000
- Graduate Student Runner Up: $1,000
- First Place: $500
The scholarship is open to high school seniors, undergraduate students, and graduate students with an interest in economics, specifically the tradition of the Austrian school. You do not have to be an economics major to be eligible to receive this scholarship.
How to Apply
Applying for the scholarship, the candidates should complete the application form. The link is:
- Provide proof of current attendance at a high school, college, or university (by submitting, for example, a transcript)
- Your current resume
- Essay. Essays should be roughly 1,000 words and should answer one of the following questions:
- How has the Federal Reserve System helped or hurt the American economy?
- Most economists, even those who support private property and free markets, think that money (or monetary services, or money and banking, etc.) is a special good that must be produced and controlled by the government. Do you agree or disagree, and why?
- How do you think the free market would handle money if there were no government intervention of any kind
- How could America best return to a gold or bi-metallic standard?
The completed application of The Scholarship must be submitted by November 1, Yearly.
Link for More Information
For more information about this opportunity, email email@example.com
#Money #Metals #Exchange #Scholarship