Are you an International student who seeks to study in Italy but is concerned about how to take adequate care of tuition fees and other finances? Well, think no more because we understand that this situation is a growing concern. In a bid to ease your stress, we are bringing you these 10 Scholarships in Italy for international students.
Italy is a popular destination for international students. It offers quality higher education with more affordable tuition fees than other Western European countries. There are around 32,000 international students in Italy, including independent students and those on exchange programmes.
After our article on 10 Most applied Fully-funded Scholarships for International students, we decided to dive into the different study locations to help narrow your search for a study abroad locations. Italy is a fascinating country whether you come to study or simply visit, but as an international student, you can do both.
In Italy, all international students are entitled to the same financial assistance services as Italian students based on the same requisites of financial means and/or merit. There are government scholarships at the national and regional levels for which international students can apply. Moreover, some Italian Universities offer Italian scholarships for international students.
List of Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students
- University of Pavia International Scholarships for Developing Country Students
- Bologna University Study Grants for International Students
- EDISU Piemonte Scholarships
- Bocconi University Scholarships for International Students
- Politecnico de Milano Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students
- Politecnico di Torino International Scholarships
- Università Cattolica International Scholarships
- University of Padova Scholarships for All Degree Courses
- Scuola Normale Superiore Ph.D. Scholarships
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
#Scholarships #Italy #international #students